Throughout the year there are annual events held within our area or not too far away. Take time to stop for a few days while you attend or travel to the event. The Marlborough Wine Festival and Nelmac Garden Marlborough attract large numbers of visitors, both from within New Zealand and overseas. The Hopai Sports Day, held annually in the Pelorus Sound, has it's own regulars with some families having 3 or more generations who have attended the sports day. It's a great way to experience a unique outing - egg & spoon, sack & running races, gum boot throwing, tug-of-war teams vie against each other, boat races, dinghy rowing races, Hopai He-man, and chopping competitions make this a great day out for the family.
Showing events between January 2018 and June 2018:
We currently have no events stored in this timeframe. please check the other event listings below.
These events are held annually, check out their websites for up to date information.
- Nelmac Garden Marlborough www.gardenmarlborough.co.nz
- Havelock Mussel Festival www.havelockmusselfestival.co.nz
- Marlborough Wine Festival www.wine-marlborough-festival.co.nz
- Classic Fighters at Omaka www.classicfighters.co.nz/
- Love Marlborough www.lovemarlborough.co.nz/events/
You can find a lot more detailed information about these and other events at: